2016. Vol.19. No. 1, pp. 44-48
Experience in Coercive Force Measurement Application for Condition Survey of Construction Metal Structures
Method. The Measurement of the Coercive Force (MCF) method was used in order to obtain the abovementioned characteristics of objects located in the cities of Moscow, Bereznyaki, Chelyabinsk, Balakovo, etc.
Results. The results of MCF method application are presented in the article; they have confirmed high reliability and efficiency of the method for metalwork inspection. The measurement results have shown that a set of studies should be fulfilled to specify a coercive force value at the moment of delivery and upper bounds of coercive force values at a yield strength and at a tensile strength for rolled steel of the same grade.
Conclusion. The accumulated experience of metalwork inspection with application of the MCF method has been used for creation a new normative document – the enterprise standard “Diagnostics of construction steelworks. Magnetic coercimetric method”.
Keywords: coercive force, metalwork, welding, stress-strain state, fatigue degradation
1. Bogacheva N. D. — V mire NK [NDT World]. 2005, no. 2(28), pp. 8–10 (in Russ.).
2. Bida G. V. Tekhnicheskaya diagnostika i nerazrushayushchiy control [Technical Diagnostics and Nondestructive Testing]. 2010, no.4, pp. 40–45 (in Russ.).
3. Popov V. A., Gudoshnik V. A., Khorlo N. F. [About some problems of stress-strain state monitoring of hoisting equipment metal structures with the use of magnetic structural analysis]. Sobytiya v mire diagnostiki i ekspertiz [Society of Technical Supervision “Diex”]. 09.07.2014 (in Russ.). Available at: http://en.tuev-dieks.com/press-center/articles/sobyitiya-v-mire-diagnostiki-i-ekspertiz/o-nekotoryix-problemax-monitoringa-napryazhenno-deformirovannogo-sostoyaniya-metallokonstrukczij-podemnyix/ (accessed on 15.02.2016).
4. Bezlyudko G. Ya., Popov B. E., Solomakha R. N. Tekhnicheskaya diagnostika i nerazrushayushchiy control [Technical Diagnostics and Nondestructive Testing]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 55–58 (in Russ.).
5. STO 36554501-040-2014. Diagnostika stalnykh stroitelnykh konstruktsiy. Metod magnitnyy, koertsitimetricheskiy [Diagnostics of construction steelworks. Magnetic coercimetric method]. Stroitelstvo, Moscow, 2014 (in Russ.).